- Each calendar day is colored (approximately to quarter-days) to quickly show which parent has custody. See an example!
- Below the calendar, a notice area highlights any exceptions to the normal schedule for the month. See an example!
- Four common 50% parenting schedules are supported: 2-2-5-5, 3-3-4-4, 2-2-3, and alternating weeks with optional mid-week visit or overnight stay.
- A (non-50%) alternating weekends schedule is also supported.
- Twelve popular U.S. and Christian Holidays that your parenting agreement may incorporate are built in: Christmas, Easter (Western or Orthodox), Memorial Day, Mother's/Father's Day, ..., plus school spring break.
- Seven common Jewish holidays (Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot,
Simchat Torah, Chanukkah, Purim, and Pesach).
- Additional Holidays/yearly events that your schedule includes are easily added, like a child's birthday, less common holidays, ....
- Own more than one phone or tablet? Upgrading? Your settings can be exported, saved and then imported into the Who Has Custody app on your other or new device.